2017 Massachusetts Solar Market Study (MA-SMS)
Sustainable Energy Advantage (SEA) invites you to join the 2017 Massachusetts Solar Market Study (2017 MA-SMS or MA-SMS), an in-depth study of the Massachusetts solar market. MA-SMS is a multi-client subscription service SEA has provided since 2014 that focuses on the SREC-I, SREC-II programs, and soon-to-be-launched declining-block incentive (DBI) program.
The 2017 Massachusetts MA-SMS consists of the following elements:
- Three (3) 90-minute MA Solar Market Fundamentals Analysis webinars, featuring deep scenario analysis of supply, demand, deployment and SREC forward prices;
- Nine (9) Market Briefs, each focusing on one topical issue per Brief (e.g., market saturation, market reaction to new DBI program, SREC-II COD timing post May 8th given utility interconnection scheduling, etc.);
- Up to two (2) Special Market Briefs, in case of important changes in the market that just can’t wait until the next Market Brief; and,
- Access to the MA-SMS team, which comes at no additional cost for:
- 15 minutes after each Market Brief or Market Fundamentals; and
- Up to 30 minutes quarterly to offer feedback or ask other questions.
2017 Massachusetts Solar Market Study Project:
2016 Massachusetts Solar Market Study Project:
2015 Massachusetts Solar Market Study Project:
- 2015 Market Brief #1 – Table of Contents
- 2015 Market Brief #2 – Table of Contents
- SEA’s Solar Toolkit sm Overview Presentation
For pricing including special project partner pricing for virtual development partnership teams, more information on the MA-SMS or to sign up, please contact Tom Michelman at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 508-665-5854.