Since 2005, Sustainable Energy Advantage has complemented it’s consulting/advisory services with a series of objective, best-in-class subscription-based analytical and information services created to help our users more efficiently and more effectively understand and navigate complex state and regional renewable energy marketplaces. They can help you:
- Stay up-to-date
- Fast-track your understanding
- Streamline your staff’s efficiency
- Enhance your capabilities
- Do more with less
We’ve been doing what we do since the inception of post-restructuring markets — longer than anyone and have a deep and loyal following. Click here to see what our subscribers have to say about us.
We focus on where we can add the most value:
- Your analytical ‘Staples’: Analysis you and many others might undertake yourself We can do it with best-in-class quality and more cost-effectively, allowing you to better focus limited resources.
- Your analysis ‘Wish List’: Complex market analysis that you would like to do,if you only had the staff, the time and the budget We can do it well, and by spreading the costs over the broadest sub
- A ‘Bird’s-Eye View’: As objective market analysts with regular interaction with a wide range of market participants, we can assess trends, common practices and characteristics of the market at an aggregate level that individual market participants generally can’t see.
- Trusted, Insightful, Objective, Independent Analysis: Diverse subscriber base with differing commercial interests
freedom to conduct objective analysis.
NEW ENGLAND SERVICES
Sustainable Energy Advantage has been tracking and analyzing the New England regional Class I (new) renewable energy market and offering subscription services since 2005. Our subscription services include:
- The New England Renewable Energy Market Outlook (NE-REMO), a detailed REC Market Fundamentals Analyses (since 2005)
- The New England Eyes & Ears Regulatory, Policy and Legislative Tracking and Analysis Service (NE-E&E), a comprehensive service enhancing users’ government affairs and market intelligence functions (since 2007)
- The New England Solar Eyes & Ears Regulatory, Policy and Legislative Tracking and Analysis Service (NE-Solar E&E), a comprehensive solar focused service enhancing users’ government affairs and market intelligence functions (since 2010)
- The Massachusetts Solar Market Study (MA-SMS) an in-depth analyses of the Massachusetts solar renewable energy credit market and the new Solar Massachusetts Tariff (SMART) program (since 2014).
NEW YORK SERVICES
Sustainable Energy Advantage has been immersed in the development of New York’s renewable energy market and policy landscape since 2002. But until recently the New York renewables ‘market’ structure has been dominated by the periodic procurements of a single buyer, without any obligation on load-serving entities. But with the advent of New York’s Clean Energy Standard (CES) goal of 50% renewables by 2030, the Renewable Energy Standard (RES) obligation, regular large-scale renewables (LSR) procurements, Reforming the Energy Vision (REV) initiative, Value of Distributed Resources (VDER) proceeding, Community Distributed Generation (CDG) policy, Offshore Wind (OSW) goals, master plan and procurements… well, in 2018, New York has become home to a multifaceted renewable energy acronym soup, and conducive to the type of analytical services to help navigate a complex marketplace that we’re known for. The markets are just getting started, but are rapidly ramping up… and we’re ramping up new subscription services to help a broad range of stakeholders to navigate this evolving landscape. These include:
- The New York Renewable Energy Market Outlook Suite (NY-REMO), a suite of services that includes topical webinars, periodic bulletins, detailed REC Market Fundamentals Analysis, and comprehensive regulatory, policy and legislative tracking and analysis, collectively providing subscribers with comprehensive and timely insight into New York’s evolving renewables market.
- The New York Eyes & Ears Regulatory, Policy and Legislative Tracking and Analysis Service (NY-E&E), a comprehensive service enhancing users’ government affairs and market intelligence functions