SEA Solar Toolkit
Our Solar Toolkit helps you stay current on the solar-related legislative, policy, regulatory and development activities and look into the future of solar development. Our current tools include:
- New England Solar Eyes & Ears Service
- Note: Solar Information Center (added as of January 2014)
- Financial Modeling & Advisory Services
- 2016 Massachusetts Solar Market Study. The study will includes forecasts and fundamentals analysis of the SREC-I and SREC-II markets (as well as any successor program) via:
- Market Briefs (8x/year)
- Interactive Webinars (4x/year)
- MA Solar Market Benchmarks (e.g., PPA terms & conditions, net metering rates, project costs) (8x/year)
- Consulting Credit for Access to SEA Team ($1,000/year)
- Discounts on related subscriptions
- Optionally, SREC-II Consolidated Pipeline database with probability of success and probability of attaining qualifications for SREC-II
- Due Diligence services
More tools, details to be announced soon, will include:
- Massachusetts SREC Market:
- Feasibility Studies
- Due Diligence
- CT ZREC Market Analysis
- New York Solar Policy Tracking and Analysis
SEA Expertise and Services to Date:
- Analysis and support in renewable energy policy development
- Led a team conducting for the Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources analyses of costs and incentive requirements under different futures to inform DOER as they considered alternatives for taking Massachusetts to 1600 MW by the year 2020.
- Rhode Island Distributed Generation Standard Contract Ceiling Price Development.
- NYSERDA’s New York Solar Study.
- Lead consultant on development of Massachusetts, New York and Rhode Island Renewable Portfolio Standards.
- Developed the Cost of Renewable Energy Spreadsheet Tool (CREST) model for National Renewable Energy Laboratory.
- 2012 Massachusetts Solar Energy Market Outlook (testimonials).
- New England Solar Eyes & Ears Policy Tracking and Analysis Service.
- Project development consulting.
- Providing deep market insight on the Class 1 renewables market since 2005.
- Financial model development and customization